Is God calling you to be our next Children’s and Families Minister?
We are seeking a passionate and gifted Children’s Ministry specialist who, in the power of the Spirit will lead, reinvigorate, and further develop our Children’s and Families Ministry at Holy Trinity. We believe that God continues to call us to make ministry and evangelism amongst children and families a central priority in our church life, and to reflect this commitment we are making our next Children’s and Families Minister post full-time.
We are looking for someone with the following qualities:
- LEADERSHIP – someone with the clear gift of leadership, who with courage and humility is able to discern and articulate vision, and is equipped to invest in and lead a team of volunteers.
- DISCIPLESHIP – someone who will enable children to experience God, grow deeper in their relationship with him, and encounter his love in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- RELATIONSHIP – someone who is able to connect authentically and deeply with both children and adults.
- FUN – someone with energy and passion, able to create a culture of fun and joy, such that children genuinely love coming to and being a part of the Holy Trinity family.
- Full-time: 37.5 hrs per week
- Salary: £20,000 – £23,000 (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- Closing date: 20 November 2020
- Interviews: 12 December 2020
- Start date: early 2021
Further info and application.
Informal enquiries are welcome and should be made to Mike Wilkins (Vicar) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01484 513213