Church Family Weekend
Friday 6 – Sunday 8 May 2022
Join us for this great weekend for the whole church family: worship, teaching, food, fun and fellowship at The Hayes Conference Centre, Swanwick. We will have meetings morning and evening to worship together and hear from God’s word, and the children and youth will have their own dedicated sessions. There will also be plenty of space throughout the weekend to relax and unwind, eat and drink, and have fun together.
Our speaker in the adult sessions will be Matthew Porter – the Vicar of St Michael-le-Belfrey in York, a Church of England city-centre resource church with a vision to be serving God’s transformation of the North.
The Haye’s in Swanwick is the UK’s premier Christian conference centre. It’s on a 100-acre site located just 90 minutes from Huddersfield in the Derbyshire countryside. The centre has excellent facilities, very good access (especially for those with mobility issues), and well-appointed accommodation throughout. Whilst spending much of our time onsite there will also be the opportunity to explore the beautiful surroundings beyond.
Costs are as outlined below and a non-returnable deposit of £20 per person (including children) will then be payable with the remainder due by April 2022. Tracey Orman will contact you about payment once you have booked.
- Adults (ensuite room) – £170
- Adults (non ensuite, single room) – £125
- Students 17+ yrs (in non-ensuite single room only) – £80
- Child (aged 6-16) – £50
- Child (5 and under) FREE
An important note about costs: We recognise that this is not a cheap weekend, especially for families, and as a result Holy Trinity are subsidising the cost of bringing children and students (reflected in the costs above). However, we would like everyone who would like to come on the weekend to be able to attend, regardless of their ability to pay.
- Some may struggle to pay some or all of their costs of the weekend but would like to attend. If this is the case, please you can select that option when you sign up.
- Some may like to consider overpaying which could then enable others who cannot afford the full costs of the weekend to attend (overpayments can be gift aided). If this is the case, please select that option when you sign up and someone will be in touch.
- Some may not wish or be able to attend the weekend but would like to pay something to enable others to go (these donations can also be gift aided). If this is the case, please sign up and select that option and someone will be in touch.