In light of ongoing Covid-19 restrictions please see guidance below for attending services in our church building.
- Social distancing will reduce the numbers able to attend services, though there is plenty of space, and those attending are requested to arrive in enough time to complete track and trace details.
- Please do not attend if you have been advised to socially isolate or shield or if you have or suspect you may have any symptoms of Covid-19
- Social distancing (2m) will be required at all times – except for families living together or those in an existing support bubble.
- Face coverings must by law be worn – please bring your own
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands when entering.
- If you prefer to bring your own hand sanitizer we will ask you to sanitise your hands in front of the person on duty
- After sanitising your hands you will be asked to sign in at each session – including providing contact details. This information may be shared with Public Health England if required for potential contact tracing purposes. If you have the NHS Covid-19 app on your phone you can check in using our venue QR code.
- Entry to and exit from the church will be carefully controlled to prevent crowding in the doorways. You may have to queue to enter the church in order to allow for social distancing.
- Please do not congregate in the Welcome Area or entrance lobby or outside.
- You will be directed to a seat by one of the stewarding team and you will be required to stay in your seat except when going up for communion. Please note that at communion services there will be no shared cup – just a wafer will be given. You will be required to sanitise your hands again before taking communion (sanitiser will be available)
- Although services at church may include some music, congregational singing is not yet permitted.
- Unfortunately we are currently unable to provide Kids and Youth work during our services at church and the restrictions on movement in church mean the services are unlikely to be suitable for families with young children.
- Only the Main worship space will be accessible – entry will be via the main entrance & Welcome Area – doors and windows may remain open throughout and toilets will be available but must be cleaned afterwards.
- If capacity is exceeded you may be asked to attend another service.
Once the service has finished immediate exit will be required – as directed by the stewarding team.