We currently offer two Sunday services at Holy Trinity.
An online informal service of Morning Worship with contemporary musical worship which aims to be family friendly and engage all ages (similar to our usual 10.45 am service) – available via our YouTube channel from 8.00 am each Sunday.
A 10.00 am Common Worship Holy Communion service in church (limited numbers) with music primarily from the organ and lasting no more than one hour. This is more akin to our usual 9.00 am service . Below is further information and guidance on attending this service in order to ensure safety.
- Social distancing will reduce the numbers able to attend, though there is plenty of space, and those attending are requested to begin to arrive early from 9.30 am.
- Please do not attend if you have been advised to socially isolate or shield or if you have or suspect you may have any symptoms of Covid-19
- Social distancing (2m) will be required at all times – except for families living together or those in an existing support bubble.
- Face coverings must by law be worn – please bring your own
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands when entering.
- If you prefer to bring your own hand sanitizer we will ask you to sanitise your hands in front of the person on duty
- After sanitising your hands you will be asked to sign in at each session – including providing contact details. This information may be shared with Public Health England if required for potential contact tracing purposes.
- Entry to and exit from the church will be carefully controlled to prevent crowding in the doorways. You may have to queue to enter the church in order to allow for social distancing.
- If you wish to have a socially distanced conversation after the service please do this quietly outside away from the main path and entrance – please do not congregate in the Welcome Area or entrance lobby.
- You will be shown to a seat by one of the stewarding team and you will be required to stay in your seat except when directed to go up for communion. Please note there will be no shared cup – just a wafer will be given. You will be required to sanitise your hands again before taking communion (sanitiser will be available)
- Although the service will include some music, congregational singing is not yet permitted.
- Unfortunately we are currently unable to provide Kids and Youth work during the services and the restrictions on movement in church mean the services will probably not be suitable for families with young children.
- Only the Main worship space will be accessible – entry will be via the main entrance & Welcome Area – all doors and windows will remain open throughout and toilets will be available but must be cleaned afterwards.
- If capacity is exceeded you may be asked to attend the next Sunday.
Once the service has finished immediate exit will be required – as directed by the stewarding team.