Men’s ministry at Holy Trinity has been developing for a number of years with the hope of enabling the men of our church to connect and find meaningful community with one another and with other men – whether part of the HT family or not..
We see four strands to what we do as a men’s ministry at Holy Trinity:
- Social – we want to create a warm and welcoming environment in which men can get to know each other and develop friendship across the generations.
- Spiritual – we recognise that it is often quite hard being a Christian and being a man, so we want to be a community that encourages and challenges one another to grow in faith.
- Sharing – we believe that we have really Good News to share with the world, so we want to be outward-looking and extending God’s invitation of love to those around us.
- Service – we know that Jesus—the ultimate Man’s Man—came not to be served but to serve, so we want to find practical ways in which we can bless our community in His name.
We have one-off events throughout the year (such as Men’s Table Talk events, pop-up pub nights, guided walks, curry nights etc). We also have a regular bi-monthly Men’s Breakfast where you can enjoy great company, a full English breakfast (veggie option available) and a brief talk from an engaging speaker. Though we ask for a voluntary donation of £3, don’t let money stop you attending. Come and join us—there’s enough food for everyone!
As well as our regular Men’s Breakfasts (see dates below) we also have some one-off events and these will appear on the events section of our ‘What’s On’ page.
Planned Men’s breakfast dates
- Saturday 10 September 2022: 8.30 am – 9.45 am Sign up
- Saturday 12 November 2022: 8.30 am – 9.45 am Sign up
- Saturday 14 January 2023: 8.30 am – 9.45 am Sign up
- Saturday 11 March 2023: 8.30 am – 9.45 am Sign up
- Saturday 13 May 2023: 8.30 am – 9.45 am Sign up
- Saturday 8 July 2023: 8.30 am – 9.45 am Sign up
In all of our activities we are committed to effective safeguarding of Children, Young People and Adults. Find out more about Safeguarding at Holy Trinity