- To worship and grow in our faith together. We want to encourage women in their walk with Jesus and be a place of nurture, challenge and growth. We want to study the Bible and hear from God. We hope to provide a safe place to explore life issues and practical challenges facing women today.
- To offer a place of friendship and support. We want to enable women to build close relationships. In a busy world with many pressures it is good to come together as sisters in Christ, across generations, share our stories, encourage one another, relax and have fun.
- To equip and inspire women to reach out to others. We want to be women who share our faith and the love of Jesus with the people around us. As such we also want to provide opportunities for women to invite friends to friendly and relaxed events at church where faith can be explored.
- To look beyond ourselves and see the wider concerns of our world and community. We want to develop our awareness of the many needs and challenges many people around us in our community and town face. We want to be a church that offers hope to those in need and as women of HT we want to be a community that actively seeks to bless and serve those around us.
Throughout the year we have a number of events, socials and evenings of worship, teaching, testimonies and prayer that will be listed here so please do join us:
- Swap, Shop and Supper – Saturday 24 September 7.00pm – more info and sign-up
- Christmas Craft Making – Saturday 12 November 7.00pm – more info and sign-up
In all of our activities we are committed to effective safeguarding of Children, Young People and Adults. Find out more about Safeguarding at Holy Trinity