At Holy Trinity We Love Students and Young Adults
We have a good number of students and young adults (18-30) that regularly attend our Sunday gatherings and are established members of the church family, involved in life groups and serving in different areas.
Beginning each September, we have a series of welcome lunches for students just arriving with us and for current members to catch up after summer. Through the rest academic year, we run a lunch and Bible study every fortnight after the 10.45am service alongside a monthly social event.
Please note: In light of the current Coronavirus pandemic we will not be meeting physically but facilitated on-line student and young adult bible studies are currently planned as below.
Things you think you should know – but don’t!!
(our current series)
- Sunday 24 May 2.30 pm – “How do we pray?” more info
- Sunday 31 May 2.30 pm – “What’s the deal with the Trinity?” more info
- Sunday 7 June 2.30 pm – “How does Salvation work?” more info
- Sunday 14 June 2.30 pm – “Judgement day. What’s that going to be like?” more info
- Sunday 21 June 2.30 pm – “What’s going on here? Joshua 10: 10” more info
- Sunday 28 June 2.30 pm – “How do I rest in the Lord?” more info
If you’d like more information regarding our Student and Young Adults ministry contact Nathan Berwick our Ministry Assistant via email@example.com
In all of our activities we are committed to effective safeguarding of Children, Young People and Adults. Find out more about Safeguarding at Holy Trinity.